Our Home Energy Guide will help you save hundreds per year on home energy bills. Simple, detailed information on Heating, Cooling, Insulation, Appliances, Electronics, Renewable Energy, Rebates, and more. Things you can do on your own at no-cost and low-cost. How to invest wisely in energy upgrades.
Use Less Electricity, Gas, Water:
- Save $200-$300 per year on energy bills at no-cost by changing a few things around your home and lifestyle.
- Save yourself $400-$500 a year by making a few minor home energy upgrades.
- Cut energy bills in half by investing wisely in larger home energy upgrades. Specific advice on how long each upgrade takes to double your money back.
- Explore your options to eliminate home energy bills with a renewable energy system: Solar, Wind, or Geothermal energy.
Step-by-Step How To:
- Perform an energy audit of your own home.
- Develop an energy saving plan to lower your home energy bills.
- Track your energy savings progress as you make changes.
The information in this book is compiled from 13 U.S. Government websites, leading national home energy professionals, and all the top energy performance rating services. Each weblink is listed in the book. Making your home more energy efficient helps save money each month on utility bills and it also helps reduce pollution into our environment. 193 Photos, graphs, and diagrams.
Energy Efficiency Finance Options:
- Federal energy tax credit information.
- Local Utility company energy rebate programs.
- Home weatherization assistance programs.
- Energy Efficient Mortgages.
Order Your Copy Today and Start Saving on Energy Bills!
Click Here to Order!