Our Home Energy Guide will help you save hundreds per year on home energy bills. Simple, detailed information on Heating, Cooling, Insulation, Appliances, Electronics, Renewable Energy, Rebates, and more.
Use Less Electricity, Gas, Water:
- Save $200-$300 per year on energy bills at no-cost by changing a few things around your home and lifestyle.
- Save yourself $400-$1000 a year by making a few minor home improvements.
- Cut energy bills in half by investing wisely in home energy upgrades: Advice on how long it takes to double your money back on investments.
- How to eliminate your home energy bills completely with a renewable energy system: solar-wind-geothermal.
Step-by-Step How To:
- Perform an energy audit of your own home.
- Develop an energy saving plan to lower your home energy bills.
- Track your energy savings progress as you make changes.
The information in this book is compiled from 13 U.S. Government websites, leading national home energy professionals, and all the top energy performance rating services. Each weblink is listed in the book. Making your home more energy efficient helps save money each month on utility bills and it also helps reduce pollution into our environment. 193 Photos, graphs, and diagrams.
Energy Efficiency Finance Options:
- Federal energy tax credit information.
- Local Utility company energy rebate programs.
- Home weatherization assistance programs.
- Energy Efficient Mortgages.
Order Your Copy Today:
How to Lower Home Energy Bills: From A to Z is available through amazon.com at this link:
The book is also available through the publisher's website at createspace.com at this link: